Right operation is one of the key factors to ensure the normal and smooth production of the fertilizer. The disc fertilizer granulating machine is the core machine used in a complete organic fertilizer production line, so you should realize its importance. Because improper operation of the equipment during the production may cause some breakdown and bring about unnecessary troubles. So in order to guarantee the normal operation and high yield of the equipment, there are some operating common senses you need to know.
1. The disc fertilizer granulating machine can’t run while it is under totally cool condition, meanwhile operation without materials inside is also not allowed. So it’s necessary to heat the equipment for a certain temperature before start running.
2. Remember commissioning all aspects of the equipment to make sure that everything was normal before start the production.
3. The workers should observe the temperature of the equipment at any time when the disc fertilizer granulating machine is running so that you can timely solve and handle some abnormal phenomena occurred.
4. You can’t reverse the operation as the equipment is in operation, which may lead to machine blocking and influence the smooth production.
5. Please ensure that no debris or clutters especially metals come into the feed port to avoiding unnecessary malfunctions or wear of the machine.
6. After finishing a working day’s production, must clean up the chamber and spare parts of the equipment to ensure better operation next time.
7. As is known to all, if you want to extend the service life of a machine, good maintenance and repair are of great importance. The disc fertilizer granulating machine has no exception. Thus as professional processing factories of organic fertilizer, you must make reasonable repair and maintenance of the equipment regularly as well as regular checking of the main spare parts like bearings and coupling.
Now you have grasp some main operating common senses of the disc fertilizer granulating machine, for more detailed information, please carefully read the operation instructions. Also if you have any needs, our experienced technicians can give you reasonable suggestions and professional guidance to help you complete your fertilizer production more smoothly.