Introduction of Animal Manure or Sludge Organic Fertilizer Production Line
Organic fertilizer production line is designed for producing organic fertilizer from animal manure or sludge, without any chemical ingredients. As chickens, pigs have a poor digestion, can only consume 25% of the nutrients, so other 75% of feed nutrients with feces discharge can be produced to the dry nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins and other ingredients.
1. Mixture of poultry litter and animal waste, such as the wastes of slaughterhouse, fish market, urine .
2. Dung of cattle, pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, geese, goat, etc.
3. Sludge: the sludge of the river, sewer, etc.
Features of Agricultural Waste Organic Fertilizer Production Line
1. Intuitive operation, ready to grasp the functioning of the device, if found not normal, you can adjust timely.
2. The size of the particles depends on the size and angle of the material moisture and speed, so the new organic fertilizer granulation process on a wide range of particle size control, balling rate can up to 70% ~ 90%.
3. The new organic fertilizer granulation process is short, simple structure, low investment, easy operation, more suitable for small and medium enterprises.
4. With reasonable technology, high capacity and low energy consumption. It can produce 2000-6000 tons mash and pellet feed per shift annually.
Manufacturing Process of the Manure Organic Fertilizer
1. Organic materials fermentation process plays the preliminary but indispensable role in the whole production line. The self-propelled compost turner can accelerate fermentation speed and prevents generation of poisonous and smelly gas.
2. The manure (cattle, sheep, chicken, etc.) after treatment transported directly to the fertilizer mixing machine.
3. Delivered to rotary drum fertilizer granulator; after rotation can be made directly small particles of friction material, the particle generation and high uniformity, particles smooth, as the ball high, strength and other characteristics;
4. Delivered to the organic fertilizer dryer, and heat from the stove for heat exchange;
5. Delivered to the organic fertilizer cooler by natural or forced cold air cooling cold fertilizer;
6. Delivery to fertilizer screening machine, large particles after grinding mill were returned to the mixer feeders continue to participate into a ball;
7. After screening qualified products delivered to the fertilizer coating machine;
8. Delivered to the automatic packaging machine to do scale weighing, packaging, warehousing.