Fertilizer Rotary Drying Machine Description
The rotary fertilizer drying machine is mainly used for drying compound fertilizers with a certain humidity and particle size. Besides, drying other powder and granular materials is also available. With the unique advantages of high yield and reliable operation,rotary drum drying machine is the ideal equipment for mass compound fertilizers production.
Good Drying Effects of Rotary Fertilizer Drying Machine
Rotary drum fertilizer drying machine has the ideal drying effects for fertilizer particles. After drying, fertilizer particles are of high strength and good for storage.
* For compound fertilizer: After drying, the moisture content will be reduced to 2%-5% from 20%-30%.
* For bio-organic fertilizer: The moisture content reducing range is from 40%-10%.
Rotary Drum Fertilizer Drying Machine Features
* Rational distribution and design of the lifting plate ensures high utilization rate of heat energy.
* Wide application range, our rotary drum drying machine has a strong adaptability of materials and can be used to dry various materials.
* The hot air passes through the rotary drum body with small resistance, thus has low energy consumption.
* Continuous and reliable operation, large capacity.
* Less fault, convenient maintenance and low repair cost, long service life.
* Realizing mechanization and automation operation with good drying effect.
Fertilizer Rotary Drying Machine Wide Application
*Suitable for drying of compound fertilizers and other powder and granular materials.
*Suitable for drying of various materials in large-scale fertilizer processing industry, building materials, metallurgy and chemical industry, light industry, medicine and mining industries.
Rotary Drum Fertilizer Drying Machine Working Principle
Rotary drum drying machine adopts slightly tilted drum which can be rotated. The wet materials are sent to hopper of rotary dryer by belt conveyor or bucket elevator from the higher side, and well-dried materials are collected from the other lower side, and hot air enters the drum from the feeding side or discharging side according to user needs.
Rotary Drum Drying Machine Technical Parameters
|Inclination||2-5 °||2-5 °||2-5 °||2-5 °||2-5 °||2-5 °|
|Rotary Speed of Motor||1460rpm||970rpm||970rpm||970rpm||970rpm||970rpm|