Rotary Fertilizer Coating Machine Description
Rotary drum coating machine is an important fertilizer equipment used to cover a layer on the surface of the fertilizer granules as a protection film. It can effectively prevent the agglomeration of fertilizer granules. This rotary coating machine adopts special liquid material spraying technology or combing with solid powder coating technology, which leads to good coating effect and can enhance fertilizer efficiency.
Rotary Drum Fertilizer Machine Main Structure
A complete rotary drum coating machine consists of the following main parts: mainframe, screw conveyor, mixing tank and oil pump.
Rotary Drum Coating Machine Remarkable Features
* Fertilizer coating machine main body adopts polypropylene lining or acid resistant stainless steel material which is anti-corrosion and with good durability.
* Using special liquid material spraying technology or combing with solid powder coating technology.
* Good coating effect of final fertilizer products, meanwhile improves the brightness of the fertilizer particles surface.
* High efficiency,reliable operation, low malfunction,easy maintenance.
* Special internal structure is designed for this fertilizer equipment according to certain technological requirements.
* Can work individually or in conjunction with other fertilizer equipment.
How to Coat Fertilizers with Our Rotary Drum Coating Machine?
When the product particles entered into the internal of the rotating coating machine and kept rolling, firstly with the help of compressed air and the nozzle, atomized the prepared oil mixed coating agent and then coated on the surface of the fertilizers, thus forming a uniform protective film on the surface of fertilizer granules which can effectively preventing the salting-out effect and agglomeration phenomenon occurs.
Rotary Drum Fertilizer Coating Machine Technical Parameters
|Model||Inner Diameter||Length||Obliquity||Rotating Speed||Production Capacity||Power|